While I haven't tried other bracelets like Jawbone, the Bowflex Boost is easy to use and the app is user-friendly. It's light so you don't even notice it on your wrist. The light is a good reminder to keep going, and acts like an encouragement tool. It makes keeping track of progress a whole lot easier!
Boost Fitness Advisor, Tom Holland, has some tips on fitness!
1. Success in fitness is contingent upon setting concrete goals with dates for achieving them. So, in order to stick to your New Year’s resolution, set a specific goal this year, such as
2. Many folks who join the gym for their New Year’s resolution, end up quitting because they don’t see the results they were hoping for. But what they don’t know is that they could be making common gym mistakes:
· Doing the same routine instead of modifying workouts to keep muscles stimulated
· Lifting weights that are too heavy, which minimizes the muscular time-under-tension or the quality of the movement
· Performing cardio at too low of intensity versus high-intensity interval training
· Spending too much time doing abdominal exercises instead of lifting weights, which will raise your metabolism and help you burn calories 24 hours a day
3. By committing to just 25 minutes of High-Intensity Interval Training, you will burn maximum calories in the shortest amount of time.
4. To achieve your fitness goals once and for all in 2014, the key is to believe in yourself. You must recover quickly from setbacks, and develop a deep interest and strong sense of commitment to your fitness activities.Check out the Bowflex Insider blog, which provides tips on fitness and living a healthy lifestyle!