The products they presented were perfect to give your loved one (or an idea for your loved one to give you) & even a great Valentine's gift for yourself:
1. BCBGeneration loop scarf | $28 | Available at BCBGeneration, Belk, BonTon, Dillards, Macy's, and Vonmaur
2. Bling Society Emily Necklace | $88 | Available at theblingsociety.com
3. Soxxy Lilly Pink Socks | $12 | Available at soxxy.com (I've worn Soxxy in the past HERE - love the non-slip feature!)
4. Purity Vodka | $40-60 | Available at purityvodka.com (great for mixing into cocktails)
5. Ritani Diamond Sunflower Halo Cream Leather Bracelet | $235 | Available at ritani.com
6. Madden Girl Umbrellas | $25 | Available at Steve Madden
7. Under Armour Sierra Tortoise Sunglasses | $99 | Available at underarmour.com
9. Echo Design Infinity Scarf | $38 | Available at echodesign.com
10. Men's Caravelle New York Watch | $699 | Available at Macy's & macys.com
11. Dr. Scholl's Justify Oxfords | $70 | Available at Nordstrom & drschollsshoes.com (Surprisingly cute!)
12. Icing Scarf | $22 | Available at icing.com (Love the silky gauze softness & the print+colors are perfect to wear all seasons!)
13. Catherine Canino Necklace | $299.95 | Available on HSN.com on Feb 11 at 2am + 2pm
14. Steve Madden Studded Crossbody | $48 | Available at SteveMadden.com
What do you plan on buying your loved one for Valentine's Day, or what do you hope to receive?
*By the way, if you're in NYC this week -- my friends are organizing a Valentine's Day march to raise awareness for One Billion Rising, an organization that stands up to rape, a refusal to accept violence against women and girls. The march will be held on Feb 14 at 2PM. Info on the march + after party details HERE.