1. BCBG Generation Herringbone Fedora: $38 It's a great print & I love the contrast of the bow. Available at Amazon, Dillard's, Macy's, Nordstrom, Von Maur, and Zappos.
2. Fossil Florence Collection: $75-95 Their new collection boasts an exciting new case shape and gorgeous jewel tone straps or metal bracelets.
3. Carlos by Carlos Santana carryall bag: $108 Definitely a rocker touch with chains, and it has a lot of space but easily transitional into a foldover bag. Available at Macy's.
4. Big Buddha Carmen Wallet: $30 One of my favorites and for such a great price! It also comes in a tan, more neutral color. Available at Zappos.com
5. RUUM American Kid's Wear Sequin Dot Backpack: $44.50 I think this great bag is even amazing for adults! It's super cute with adjustable straps and different compartments.
6. Calvin Klein Wallet & Key Fob: $45 Here's something for the guys - made of genuine leather which also comes in a dark gray. Available at Macy's.
7. Robeez Modern Heart & Braedon Soft Sole Shoes: $25 For the little ones! They're perfect for infants, babies, pre-walkers, and toddlers. Available at myrobeez.com
8. DEOS iPhone 5 Pink Leather Case: $60 Made of genuine leather and designed with Swarovski crystals. (Too bad I still have a 4S!) Available at DEOSstyle.com
Read on further to see more picks from that night! x
10. Empowered By You panties: $20-26 These are incredibly soft and has a patented flocking technology that prevents slipping, bunching, and has moisture wicking fabrications used in performance gear. Also comes in a bright coral color! Available at empoweredbyyou.com
11. Roman & Sunstone pinky rings: $50 Did you know that back in the Roman era - when a woman wore a pinky ring on their left hand, it meant she didn't want to get married? The tradition is now over, since it has evolved for style. These rings are another favorite of the night! Available at romansunstone.com
12. David & Young infinity scarves: $24-36 It comes in a range of fun prints and colors. Scarves are definitely on my must-have list for the fall season! Available at Nordstrom, Macy's, and shopdavidandyoung.com
13. Electric Picks women's bracelet: $60 It features two gold plated skulls and a hand painted star bead - perfect for the inner rocker in you. Available at ElectricPicks.com
14. Stephanie Kantis jewelry: $385 Stephanie was present at the event, and showed us that there are 15 ways to wear her chains! All her products can be connected together to pull off different looks and she offers beautiful pieces for great mixing and matching to produce wonderful combinations.
15. Randolph Crome Aviators: $129 These were originally built for the US Military, and were battle tested and prepared to tackle rigorous use in addition to radiating style year round.
Which one is your favorite & what's your must-have fall item?
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure