- 1 pound boneless & skinless tilapia fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces, rinsed & patted dry
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons fresh salsa
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
Optional garnishes: cheese, cilantro, lime, avocado
1. Heat broiler, with rack in highest position. Place fish on rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil & season with salt and pepper. Broil until fish is lightly browned on top, 5-10 minutes, until flesh is opaque throughout.
2. Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix sour cream with 2 Tablespoons fresh salsa.
3. Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with shredded cabbage, sour cream and fresh salsa.
What are your favorite Cinco de Mayo dishes?
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram: audreyallure